The risk to company security has never been greater.
Last year, Microsoft detected between 180-200 million phishing emails per month¹. In the same period, Symantec discovered a 600% increase in attacks against IoT devices².
With each passing year, we witness an alarming number of breaches, and are reminded that digital security threats are not only coming from new sources but are increasing in complexity.
In this free workshop, we'll help you leverage the technologies that make up Microsoft 365 Security including: Multi-Factor Authentication, Conditional Access, Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, Cloud App Security and much more.
You'll leave the workshop with...
- An understanding of the tools
- Know the Microsoft tools available to harden and secure access to Office 365 and other Microsoft services.
- The ability to identify threats
- Know where to look to find insights into immediate and future threats to your environment.
- The capacity to respond
- Know what actions to take and tools to use if and when threats arise.
- Who should attend?
This free workshop is for IT professionals and managers looking to increase security around their Microsoft products.
Representatives from IT consultancies or Microsoft partners may not attend.
- IT Managers
- IT Pros
- Security conscious CEOs
- Anyone else with in an interest in Microsoft Security
¹Microsoft Security Intelligence Report, Vol. 23, 2018, Microsoft.
²Internet Security Threat Report, 2018, Symantec.