Senior IT Consultant
Do you want to work with some of the largest enterprise customers in the world? Do you enjoy working in a fast growing and ever changing environment? Like the idea of having access to the best resources available? This could be the position for you.
- $80k-$100k package (experience dependent)
- Chatswood Location - Immediate Start
[su_spacer="20"] About Fastrack
Fastrack Technology is one of Australia's leading IT solutions providers, offering customers cutting-edge Microsoft consulting and deployment technologies, managed services and project offerings. Fastrack Technology has a team of experts with a range of skill sets developed in the largest and most demanding enterprises across Australia and the globe. We have also been recognized by Microsoft and our customers as an industry leader providing innovative and reliable solutions to many ASX100 and multi-national organizations.
Fastrack is seeking a new Senior IT Consultant who can hit the ground running. Ideal candidates will have worked as Senior Systems Engineers and be willing to learn fast to progress their career quickly by exposing themselves to new technologies and practises. You will be part of a team of experienced professionals who work in close integration with clients, focusing on understanding the client's specific needs for each project. The team is required to deliver results on schedule whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction levels.
The successful applicant
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- 3+ Years' relevant experience Excellent Windows, Office, Server and Active Directory skills
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, System Center and SCCM.
- Experience with Linux based systems.
- A strong understanding of networking protocols and experience configuring networking devices.
- Be able to work independently and manage your own time, tasks and responsibilities
- Experience with solution architecture and documentation.
- Be comfortable dealing with large enterprise clients.
- Display a passion for technology and proactively keep up to date with emerging technologies and practices.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts and technologies.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Work well without supervision as well as within a team.
- Demonstrate experience identifying issues, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and carrying them through to resolution.
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with a wide variety of networking products and services
The following will be viewed favourably:
- Experience with Office 365, and Exchange technologies
- Experience with enterprise storage solutions (SAN technologies).
- Current and Relevant MS certifications.
- Current Australian Driver's License.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity with an excellent career path
- Chatswood location
- Travel opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Working in a team headed by a Microsoft MVP
- Awesome team
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Exposure to large enterprise customers
- Great employee benefits