1st Level Support Technician
Do you want to progress your career quickly? Do you enjoy working in a fast growing and ever changing environment? Like the idea of having access to the best resources available? This could be the position for you.
- Central Chatswood Location - Immediate Start [su_spacer="20"]
Fastrack Technology is one of Australia's leading IT solutions providers, offering customers cutting-edge Microsoft consulting and deployment technologies, managed services and project offerings. Fastrack has a team of experts with a range of skill sets developed in the largest and most demanding enterprises across Australia and the globe. We have also been recognized by Microsoft and our customers as an industry leader providing innovative and reliable solutions to many ASX100 and multi-national organizations. [su_spacer="20"]
Fastrack is seeking a new 1st Level Support Technician who is keen to further their skills and career in the industry. Ideal candidates will have some industry qualifications or have worked in an IT role in the past. Candidates must be willing to learn fast and progress their career quickly by exposing themselves to new technologies and practises.
You will be part of a team of experienced professionals who work in close integration with clients, focusing on understanding the client's specific needs for each project. The team is required to deliver results on schedule whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction levels. [su_spacer="20"]
The successful applicant
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate the following:
- Be able to work independently and manage their own time, tasks and responsibilities.
- Be comfortable dealing with large enterprise clients.
- Display excellent customer service and phone manner.
- Demonstrate experience identifying issues, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and carrying them through to resolution.
- Display a passion for technology and proactively keep up to date with emerging technologies and practices.
- Have a strong understanding of SLA management and ITIL concepts.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts and technologies.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated. Work well without supervision as well as within a team.
- Strong and effective interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Windows, Office and Server experience.
- Experience with DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
The following will be viewed favourably:
- Knowledge of Hyper-V, System Center, VMware
- Exposure with Web Hosting, Cpanel and DNS hosting
- Exposure to Linux based systems
- Current and Relevant MS certifications
- Current Australian Driver's License and car [su_spacer="20"]
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity with an excellent career path
- Central Chatswood location
- Travel opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Working in a team headed by a Microsoft MVP
- Awesome team
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Exposure to large enterprise customers
- Great employee benefits