ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and security services across the world. By continuously transforming technology environments, unlocking deep insights, and embracing every challenge, our customers stay ahead of the pack. Although our team works in some of the most complex environments in Australia and abroad, there’s always
room to grow. Building our culture involves hiring the best people to join our team and if this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
We are looking for someone who can design Fastrack’s public portal user interface and can effectively communicate both functional and conceptual ideas.
• 3+ years’ work experience as a UI/UX designer
• Strong knowledge in UI tools like Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD)
• Experience of applying evaluative research to validate and iterate design solutions
Professional expertise in UI designing:
• Experience in creating graphic designs, vectors, flat illustration and icons for web portals and mobile apps.
• Collaborate with product owners, Full stack developer on design system and module libraries.
Professional expertise in UX designing:
• Designing flow charts for requirements
• Knowledge of Wireframes
• Understanding and demonstrating the task flow
• Troubleshoot UX issues
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and SMEs
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the application function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and responsiveness
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours, and images