ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and security services across the world. By continuously transforming technology environments, unlocking deep insights, and embracing every challenge, our customers stay ahead of the pack. Although our team works in some of the most complex environments in Australia and abroad, there’s always
room to grow. Building our culture involves hiring the best people to join our team and if this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
We are looking for someone who has strong experience in designing and creating medium to
large scale SaaS platforms for various business applications.
ABOUT YOU?• You have a knack for seeing through a project from its conception to finished product.
• You have an architectural vision to build the front-end portals.
• You are known for implementing solutions on or in cloud premises using Azure/AWS technology.
• You love to assist and mentor Mid & Junior level developer in the team.
• You are able to work effectively in an Agile team environment
Along with all of this, you'll bring to the team the following:
• 8+ years’ experience in SQL for database query and table design.
• Strong commercial experience with JS Frameworks and Web Technologies like Angular and React.
• Strong experience in designing, developing, and maintaining various business applications using SaaS model.
• Bachelor/Diploma degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Familiar with Python, PHP, Django and PowerShell.
• Skilled in API development, RESTful web services and Unit testing.
• Ability to understand back-end architecture and handle deployments at ease.
• Experience with Azure/AWS (desirable).
Based in our Bangalore office, as a Senior Developer, you will have a chance to create and work on Fastrack public facing portal that will be used by Fastrack clients, partners, and the MSP’s and managing the front-end structure. You will be provided with a responsibility to contribute solidly to the codebase and assisting the Junior and Mid-level developer in the team.