ABOUT YOU? / Knowledge & Experience Requirements
• You will enjoy participating in the complete application lifecycle, focusing on coding, and debugging.
• You are passionate in writing clean code from scratch to develop functional web applications.
• You love to contribute to the establishment of Continuous Integration and Delivery automation framework for Infrastructure service delivery.
• You are impassioned with IT infrastructure including the network, servers, Azure AD (Active Directory), CentOS and VMware.
• You enjoy troubleshooting, perform UI tests, gather and understand technical requirements.
• You love to collaborate with Front-end world to integrate user facing components with client/server-side logic.
• You are known for your smart work by building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Along with all of this, you'll bring to the team the following:
• 3 years+ work experience with SQL for database query and table design
• Sound knowledge of Linux based server/network infrastructure.
• Familiar with front-end languages and framework (HTML, TypeScript, CSS, CMS Framework, Angular and ReactJS)
• Strong analytical, Time management and Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Worked in Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Other practices: Git branching and merging, Github, RESTful Web Services, Web/HTTP API, Unit testing
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and security services across the world. By continuously transforming technology environments, unlocking deep insights, and embracing every challenge, our customers stay ahead of the pack. Although our team works in some of the most complex environments in Australia and abroad, there’s always
room to grow. Building our culture involves hiring the best people to join our team and if this sounds like the type of environment for you, read on.
THE ROLE/ SO, WHAT'S THE GIG?
Based in our Bangalore office, as a Junior Developer, you will have the responsibility of writing clean code to create and maintain functional web applications. Essentially, you will be working as a part of the team of developers that focuses on creating Fastrack customer portals and managing the back-end structure. You will automate processes by building Infrastructure as code.