ABOUT FASTRACK TECHNOLOGY
We believe complex technology problems can be solved faster than ever before - if you have the right team by your side. Our mission is to accelerate adoption of enterprise-grade data centre, connectivity, and security services across the world. By continuously transforming technology environments, unlocking deep insights, and embracing every challenge, our customers stay ahead of the pack. Although our team works in some of the most complex environments in Australia and abroad, there’s always
room to grow. Building our culture involves hiring the best people to join our team and if this sounds like
the type of environment for you, read on.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence professional who has strong experience in
delivering disruptive insights.
• You have a passion to build data models, crunch the numbers and specialize in data-driven challenges.
• You have a creative mind in designing and developing reports and dashboards (Power BI, Grafana).
• You are known for sharing your ideas and insights with others and how to visualise data to influence results.
• You love to assist, maintain, and build strong rapport with internal stakeholders.
• You are able to work effectively in an Agile team environment.
Along with all of this, you'll bring to the team the following:
• 2+ years’ experience with MS BI Stack specifically in Power BI for reporting.
• 2+ years’ experience in SQL skills (writing, integrating with applications).
• Strong experience required in Power query (M language) and performing DAX.
• Experience in creating Grafana Dashboard.
• Experience in documentation of requirements.
• Experience in one or more languages Python/R.
Based in our Bangalore office, as a Data Analyst, you will have a critical role in providing insights and forecasting to the Senior Leadership Team to support decision making process. You will be designing and implementing Power BI, Grafana Dashboards, and reports across all business functions. You will be providing training and support to the end users.
Day-to-day, you will be working with the BI Lead, DevOps Manager and Product owner to create outstanding reports and dashboards using BI tools.